Protect your email from Business
Email Compromise and Spoofing
As a business owner, you want to make sure that your customers only see emails you have sent yourself. Emails are one of the easiest ways for cyber attackers to compromise the security of a company and its servers
What is DMARC?
Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC) is an email authentication system that protects your organization’s domains from spoofing, phishing and other cyber attacks. It builds on the widely deployed email verification techniques:Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM).
● Gain round the clock visibility on all your email flow
● Leverage DMARC authentication to strengthen your email security
● Prevent your domain from being spoofed and used to launch email phishing attacks
● Decrease fraudulent email delivery by over 99%
● Get access to comprehensive IP threat intelligence feeds supplied by our renowned technology partners
● Easily export your DMARC data in the form of easy to read PDF reports
● Get real time alerts when a spoofing attack is detected on any of your domains
● Protect your public facing domain and improve your brand reputation