Enterprise Email Branding
Exclaimer – On premise, Office 365 or G Suite Email Signatures
Struggling with inconsistent signatures? Finding Office 365 email signature management a chore? Wish there was any easier way?
The most-user friendly and powerful signature management tool on the market, ensures all email gets a full, dynamic and professional email signature when sent from any device, including Macs and mobiles.
Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Office 365
- All Office 365 users get a full, dynamic and professional email signature when sending from every device and mail client, including smartphones, tablets and Macs.
- Add contact details taken from your Office 365 Directory, guaranteeing that every user has the correct information in their email signature.
- Easily add additional email signature elements like social media icons, promotional banners, legal disclaimers and more. You can even set up email signature marketing campaigns to run over a time period you decide upon.
Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for G Suite [Google].
- Every G Suite user will get a consistent, professional email signature on emails sent from any device, including mobile devices and Macs, and any mail client.
- Contact details are taken from your Google Directory and automatically merged into users’ email signatures, guaranteeing every user has the correct information.
- All Gmail signatures are controlled from a web browser, you can create multiple signatures and assign them to groups, Google Groups or individual users in a matter of minutes.
- Whether you have 5 users or 100,000 users, you can create multiple signatures for your users. Signatures can be applied to individual users, Google Groups, a domain or the whole organization.
- Centrally manage all your organization’s email signatures processed by Exchange.
- Get consistent signatures on all email with auto-completed details like names, departments and job titles pulled from your Active Directory.
- Supports Exchange 2019/2016/2013/2010
- Get full HTML signatures on all devices including mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Android devices, iPad etc.).