As a Managed Services Provider (MSP), you know that cybersecurity is a top priority for your customers. But with so many different security solutions available, it can be difficult to know which ones are right for your customers, and even more difficult to develop a highly skilled and competent team. Qualified and experienced cyber security resources are in short supply and lets face it, this is a highly specialised field that requires a focused effort.
That’s where Advantage can help. Advantage’s white label service allows you to offer your customers high-quality security services under your own brand, growing your brand and increasing your revenue without having to invest in resources and costly infrastructure and tools.
How does white labeling work in cybersecurity?
In the context of cybersecurity, white labeling can be used to offer a variety of services to your customers. Most commonly, our MSP partners (resellers) are looking for:
• Managed Detection & Response underpinned by the world’s leader in XDR technology @SentinelOne.
• Incident Response Services
Of course, by partnering with a leading and highly accredited MSSP, there are several other services you can access. Advantage offers a full suite of Cyber Security and Incident Response services, and our team are all based in-country.
Benefits to you
There are many benefits to white labeling:
• Increased revenue: increase your revenue by expanding your offering
• Enhanced customer experience: offer your clients a more comprehensive and integrated security solution, delivered by security teams based within ANZ.
• Reduced risk: reduce your risk by partnering with a reputable security provider.
• Increased efficiency: Save time and resources by focusing on your core offering.
We have been around a long time, some 37 years in fact. We are exceptionally proud of the solid reputation we have built in the ANZ market. Both our own direct customers, and our MSP resellers know that our values of Care, Trust, Growth & Agility underpin all that we do.
For as long as we have been offering managed services, MSPs have been turning to us to assist them in offering innovative solutions underpinned by leading technologies to their customers. The customer relationship remains with the MSP, with the outcome delivered by Advantage.
Advantage’s 24×7 Security Operations Centre boasts a full NZ-based team of analysts, cyber-security engineers, consultants, and incident responders. All our team is Blue Team L1 certified, with many already holding or working towards Blue Team L2 certification.
We hold some amazing accolades too, but the most notable ones are:
• APJ Partner of the Year 2023 SentinelOne
• ANZ Partner of the Year 2022 SentinelOne
• We are the only SentinelOne Siren-certified partner in New Zealand (The Siren certifies that we hold the highest certification in Incident Response utilising SentinelOne tools)
• ISO27001 certified
White labeling security services can be a great way for you to improve your offering and grow your business. If you’re looking for a way to add value to your services and protect your customers from cyber threats, talk to us about white labeling options.